Supplementary Thirty-Two Week History Club or Co-op Schedule:
For use with the Ancient History Portfolio "classic"
and Ancient History Portfolio Junior
Pre-planned, tested schedule, gets your club or co-op up and running in no time at all!
A free printable file, with a detailed 32 week table containing the following:
- A specific schedule synching the History Portfolio "classic" with the History Portfolio Junior.
- Suggested readings synching Mystery of History, Story of the World, Child's History of the World, and Child's Story Bible by Catherine Vos, with the Portfolio "classic" and Junior.
- Memory Work selections, within the context of the material being studied, for most of the 32 weeks.
- Suggested oral report topics, within the context of material being studied, for most of the 32 weeks.
- Grammar/English usage topics to touch on while completing group narrations.
Ancient History Portfolio - 32 Week Syllabus
Plus, free files containing printable and consumable pages on the following subjects:
- A list of memory work topics, extracted from the 32 week table, and presented as a single, more detailed list.
- Suggested oral report topics extracted from the 32 week table, and presented as a single weekly list.
- An extensive supply of copy work pages in Getty Dubay Italic (grey dash with lines) for Ancient History Portfolio Junior "Text Boxes".
- A couple of extra notebooking pages, along with cut and paste activities, to add to the Portfolio when studying the Ten Commandments and the Tribes of Israel.
- And, basic files with lined pages in various different widths, sized for the History Portfolio "Text Boxes" and "Image Boxes".